Become a Member of the Downtown Alliance
Membership with the Downtown Business Alliance is open to businesses, professionals, property owners and residents within Eagle and support a vibrant Downtown.
While we are not currently collecting dues, the board may vote to invoke dues in the future. Potential benefits of membership in the Alliance may include:
- Members-only events including quarterly business presentations to learn new strategies for your business success. (Guests may attend 2 meetings before membership is required)
- Participation in the direction of spending of funds
- Advertise / Promote Your Events & News
- Increase exposure for your business through networking, the Eagle DBA website and social media
- Develop relationships with other Eagle businesses and professionals
- Build loyalty among businesses and residents of Eagle
- Contribute to the vitality and cohesion of the Eagle community
- Relax and mingle at regular Eagle DBA social events
Read our Bylaws here
The Downtown Business Alliance meets on the fourth Monday of every month at 6 PM unless noted otherwise in our calendar (in person with the option to participate virtually). To be notified with meeting details, please subscribe to our newsletter.